Scenic Flat Rock Canyon Tour
Duration: 1 hour
Rates: $115 per person
Groups12 people and up only
Group discounts for 12 people and more
This tour allows visitors to view ancient native fishing sites, remnants of the Fraser River Gold Rush, towering rock canyons, a native pictograph, a small waterfall and exciting rapids. Our informative guide will tell guests stories of ancient history. If time is limited this tour will allow guests to experience the story of the Fraser River in this incredibly scenic area. This trip is always the highlight for any group tour!
Wildlife that may be seen are Bald and Golden Eagles, Mule Deer, black bear and Big Horn sheep in this wild section of the Fraser River!
This tour is specifically designed for larger groups (12 – 54 people) and bus tours – call for group rates.
- Navigating the rapids and whirl pools of Flat Rock Canyon
- Viewing the towering cliffs above the canyon
- Observing the water fall in the canyon
- See the ancient pictograph that we discovered
- Chilcotin Bridge, Fraser River, Hwy 20 (only 15 min west of Williams Lake)
- Free parking with enough space to park a coach in.