Wild Bighorn Sheep Range Safari
Duration: 8 hours
Rates: $205 per person
Family Rates- one child free with a family booking.
Group discounts available
Call 1-877-748-8687 or email us to book your trip!
A full day on the Fraser will offer guests more River Scenery, Canyons, Rapids, Wildlife, Petroglyphs, and remnants of the Gold Rush and most important, time to spend with family, friends, and co-workers. From Sheep Creek to Churn Creek we see lots of wildlife, and take short shore excursions that allow us to explore the interesting relics of the river. Informative guides share stories of ancient history. A healthy Riverside lunch such as sandwiches, salads, fresh fruits and vegetables, water, beverages and desserts are included on this trip.
- Our longest day tour offers the very best of the Fraser River’s beautiful scenery
- Riverside buffet lunch and dessert is included
- Observe and photograph big horn sheep, eagles, bears and more
- Relax on the beach or dip your feet into the cooling waters of Churn Creek
- View ancient petroglyphs and do some rock hounding or gold panning
- Meet at our Fraser River boat launch under the Chilcotin Bridge Hwy 20 (only 15 min west of Williams Lake)